1. Become a Homeowner // nope!
2. Have a regular fitness regimen // I was really good at this up until April when I got my new job. Dan and I were climbing almost every day and also doing other workouts occasionally and bike riding. I've sort of fallen off the wagon but the last two weeks I've started being more intentional about getting back into the groove.
3. Watch classic horror films // I kinda just put this one on randomly, spur-of-the moment. I don't really plan on doing this one anymore. Instead I've shifted my focus to getting Dan addicted to Doctor Who.
4. Start a Coffee Shop // While I have all the gear ready to go for this one, finding a location that a) I feel passionate about and b) finding a location that isn't already disgustingly saturated with coffee shops, has proven difficult. I'd still like to do it, but I'm waiting for the right time/space.
5. Do Vlogs/Webisodes // Hah! Nope. I think I'd rather make little pretty films, rather than vlogs. Maybe I'll try to make another little film before 25 is done.
6. Sew Dresses // I've sewn one dress so far (and a skirt)! It's extremely frustrating to sew in our house as there is oh so little space to do pretty much anything. I'm hoping we move somewhere with more room once our lease is up. I've had a pattern and fabric for my next dress for months but just can't get the energy up to do it!
7. DIY Headboard // Nope. I do still want to do this, though!
8. Paint my Dresser // Again, nope. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to do to it, but now I'm not sure!
9. Publish a book // No... :( I could at least get started though, right?
10. Make at least 2 new e-courses // I made one! I'd like to make another (less intense and more fun) e-course, though. Maybe something cute and crafty. I'm in the process of updating INDIE, too!
11. Learn more about espresso // I haven't learned more about espresso, but I've learned a bit more about alcohol, actually! I've been helping Dan learn about different liqueurs, beers, drinks and such for his job and it's been fascinating! The history and craftsmanship of alcohol is really amazing.
12. Take a photography class // I'm taking Arrow & Apple's The Study of Light e-course, so I guess I'm in progress on this one!
13. Read more books // I've read a couple of books this year. Not as many as I'd like, but Dan's got a couple that I want to read, so I should get started on a new book!
14. Organize our house // ugh. I think this one is as good as it gets. It's still not as organized as I'd like (our desk is constantly buried in papers and mail), but for the most part it's clean and organized.
15. Travel with Dan // we haven't really traveled that much. We went to AK for Christmas, and have been to Sequim to visit my parents. No big travel plans scheduled though. We're saving up for a big trip to Ireland or something next year!
16. Get a tattoo // nope
17. Cut my hair // did it! Of course, now I'm growing it out again, but whatever!
18. Join a rock climbing gym w/ Dan // Totally did it.
19. Create a photo book of our wedding photos // I'm planning on getting this done by Christmas.
20. Learn how to make cocktails // Learning we are! We got a great book full of cocktail recipes and for a while we would get a different liquor every time and try out new recipes. We're trying to build out our repertoire and bar currently.
21. Loft our bed... // not gonna happen.
22. Get awesome albums on vinyl // we've got some, but not very many.
23. Host fun parties // we've had a few fun parties here at the tiny house. Mostly we've had some great backyard barbecues! The inside of our house isn't that great for entertaining, but if we move, I'd love to move to a place better suited for having people over!
24. Go on a Winne trip w/ Dan and go hiking // we've gone hiking but no Winne trip yet. We're on a pretty tight budget right now, so taking out miss gas guzzler hasn't been on the priority list yet. It'd still be fun to do an overnighter or something though!
25. Pay off debt // workin' on it!