1. Starting at the beginning: when did you begin blogging, and how do you think your blog has changed since then?
3. What was the most difficult stage you went through when building your blog? What advice would you give to someone going through a similar stage?
4. Do you ever look back on a post and ask “what was I thinking!?” Is there any topic or event you later wished you had wrote about differently?
6. Has anyone in your life ever gotten upset that you wrote about them on your blog? Did you or would you ask permission from people before posting about them?
7. What advice would you give to bloggers who want to start writing more personal posts but don't know how to handle other people in their lives' privacy level?
8. Did you ever have a difficult situation with a reader or a commenter? How did you handle it, and would you do it the same way next time?
9. From a technical perspective, was anything an unexpected technical challenge that you wished you had done differently? What have you redesigned or changed since you started your blog, and why? (Nav bars, logos, headers, etc.)
10. What is the key to correcting a blogging regret or mistake--from something as small as a post typo to a failed brand collaboration?
11. On the flip side, can you share a blog situation or event that you are proud of how you handled yourself?
12. What was the most rewarding event that has come from the successes of your blog?
14. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned about blogging? Is there an overall lesson we could take from this panel or this conference?